Grapes, such a beautiful and lush, so sweet and fragrant… grape berries contain a lot of water – from 55 to 87%, sugar 16 to 26%, mainly glucose and fructose, glycosides, cellulose, pectin, tannins and aromatic. Berries contain acids: malic, citric, tartaric, phosphoric, succinic, silicon, formic, oxalic, etc., salts of potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, cobalt and enzymes.
In the skin of the berries are tannin, pectin, colorants, anthocyanins, and essential oils. In fruits grapes rich in vitamins C, B1? B2, B6, B12, PP, P, folic acid, provitamin A and vitamin K.
Grapes can use for fresh food and for processing.
Dried grapes, raisins – it keeps its flavor and nutritional properties.
From grapes make excellent wines, which almost completely preserved all the vitamins. These wines have a tonic and diuretic. They are good for your health when used in moderation.
Therapeutic use of grapes:
Grape juice prevents the development of anemia, rickets, promotes treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, pulmonary tuberculosis, scurvy, heart disease.
Grapes used in the depletion of the body, the primary forms of tuberculosis, chronic bronchitis, hemorrhoids, gastrointestinal diseases, kidney disease, liver, and gout.
* Grapes useful in anemia. It contains three vitamins that promote hematopoiesis: folic acid (enhances hematopoiesis), vitamin K (affects blood clotting) and vitamin E (strengthens the walls of blood vessels, normalizes blood pressure). In coumarin contained in grape pulp oksikumarina present, they help the blood to clot. The complex contained in grapes micronutrients also contributes to hematopoiesis.
From the dried leaves of the grape can make powder and cook it take 2-4 grams with internal, mainly uterine, bleeding.
* Moderate consumption of red wine or white (50-60 g daily) increases in the body of “good” cholesterol (HDL), which, in turn, dramatically reduces the amount of “bad” cholesterol (LDL), which blocks arteries and leads to heart attacks.
* Grapes are recommended as a tonic and restorative remedy for various asthenic conditions, with loss of strength.
* Fruit grapes useful in nervous disorders and insomnia.
In diseases of the cardiovascular system (the initial stage of hypertension, atherosclerosis, etc.) recommend fresh grapes and grape juice. Well influence on the circulation of red and black grapes.
* The raisins contain a lot of potassium, beneficial for the heart and blood vessels.
* For colds and respiratory diseases prepare a decoction of raisins and used as an expectorant and antitussive: 100 g raisins cook 10 minutes in 1 cup of water, then squeeze and take 70-100 g 3-4 times a day. Also helps decoction of raisins with a bit of onion juice.lucose contained in grapes, has a positive effect on muscle tone and contractile activity of the heart.
If you violate fat and mineral metabolism grapes has a bracing effect.
* Action grapes seem to influence alkaline waters. But they are very much sodium and chloride ions, and the advantage of grapes consists in the fact that it contains salts of iron, potassium, silicon, and phosphoric acids. So patients uric acid diathesis is strongly recommended treatment with grapes, it removes from the body of uric acid and prevents the formation of stones.
Grapes, especially Muscat varieties, capable of killing bacteria.
Due to its properties and fitontsidnym aromatics grapes inhibits the growth of putrefactive intestinal flora, kills E. coli and Vibrio cholerae. The best from this point of view is considered Tayfi pink variety, it most protective compounds.
Grape juice, red wine and raisin tea have a strong resistance to viruses – poliovirus, herpes simplex virus (HSV-1 and HSV-2) and reovirus.
* Since wine and grape juice drink not all, more versatile means of strengthening the immune system is this tea: to 750 g of water was added 250 g of raisins, 1 teaspoon molasses, stir, cover with a lid and infused for 1 hour; filter and store tea in the refrigerator.
Take 200-250 g daily.