Pumpkin seeds contain the elements iron, copper, manganese, zinc, phosphorus, and amino acids. In smaller amounts include calcium, potassium, selenium, folic acid and niacin, vitamin B, E, PP. This combination of trace elements, vitamins and acids pumpkin seeds in their raw form is used to remove intestinal parasites from the body. One of the important benefits of pumpkin seeds– they do not contain toxins and does not gives side effects. Pumpkin seeds can be used as anthelmintic in combination with honey. Good to use both for adults and for children.
Pumpkin seeds enhance immunity and stimulate mental activity, improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, stimulate the cardiovascular, reproductive, musculoskeletal and visual organs, as well as reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
Regular use of pumpkin seeds improves the skin, strengthens hair and nails, helps to eliminate acne and dandruff, and helps with chapped lips, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn and conjunctivitis.
Vitamins in pumpkin seeds:
• Vitamin A ( beta carotene) – 228 mcg
• Vitamin B1 (thiamine) – 0.2 mg
• Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) – 0.32 mg
• Niacin (vitamin B3 or vitamin PP) – 1.7 mg
• Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) – 0.35 mg
• Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) – 0.23 mg
• Folic acid (vitamin B9) – 57.5 mcg
• Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 1.9 mg
• Vitamin E (tocopherol) – 10.9 mg
• Vitamin K (fillohinon) – 51.4 mcg
Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds are in these microelements:
• Iron – 14.96 mg
• Manganese – 3.01 micrograms
• Copper – 1.39 mg
• Selenium – 5.6 mg
• Zinc – 7.45 mg
More Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds:
1. Contained in pumpkin seeds zinc prevents the proliferation of connective tissue in the prostate gland, which is observed in BPH and prostatic, so the dried grain will be very helpful for men with this problem.
How to Use? For the effect is enough to eat per day on 50-60 pumpkin seeds for 2 months.
2. Due to the same zinc improves skin condition with teenage acne, because know that this illness level of this trace element in the body decreases.
3. Here is one of the famous benefits of pumpkin seeds: they have an amino acid cucurbitacin – worm poison, harmless to humans. Given that about 50% of people walking around with parasites in the gall bladder, then no harm will to eat pumpkin seeds.
How to use the pumpkin seeds in this case? To get rid of “unwanted guests”, have breakfast three days, 100 grams of pumpkin seeds with a glass of liquid.